Items by Big Justice

I picked up some Aluminum Free Deodorant from Sue on my first purchase from her. I have been using it a few weeks now. Price - A little high. There is not as much product in the stick as other brands and it just seemed a little higher than normal. Quality - Like all of Sue's products, top-notch. Scent - The stick is supposed to have Chamomile in it. I detect the scent as more like a sun screen smell than anything. It is quite pleasant. Efficacy - Protects me all day long. Packaging...
Big Justice
0.71 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
To continue on my organic health care track, I picked up some Tom's deodorant. I chose the lavender because I like the fresh smell. Price - This was a little higher than average for deodorant but not too high. Quality - Very high quality product. Application was smooth. There was no caking or anything like that, but this is what you would expect when there is no AP. Scent - A very pleasant Lavender scent. Nice and soft, even if perhaps a little girly. Efficacy - Controlled pit odor...
OK, my first review. Tom's of Maine Whole Care Toothpaste. For some reason, probably after reading SOMETHING here, I decided to try some organic health care items. One of the things I decided to try was the toothpaste. It was not that I was not happy with my current toothpaste (Colgate Total Paste) but I wanted to try something different. Price - The price of this stuff is about average. I cannot remember the exact price but it did not shock me when I picked it up. Neither real low or...
Top Bottom