Items by beginish

It is my nature to make informed decisions about the things I buy, and shaving gear is no different. Virtually everything in my medicine cabinet and its annex (:001_rolle) is well regarded here on B&B. I must confess, however, that I have one purchase in my brush stable that was made SOLELY based on looks, the Rooney Heritage Beehive, Size 1. I mean, look at it! Who could not be enticed to pick this brush up and make some lather? At the time that I bought it in mid-2009, I had...
beginish
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Simpson brushes are well-known around these parts, and for good reason. Their reputation as high quality products is well deserved. A quick stroll through the SOTD thread is guaranteed to give the viewer an eyeful of classic Simpson brushes: Stubby, Chubby, Persian Jar, Major, Wee Scot, to name just a few. SBAD is sure to inspire desire for a Simpson brush at one time or another, and I readily admit to being as susceptible to SBAD as the next guy. The last time it struck, I had planned...
beginish
1.14 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reviews
Though new to DE shaving, I have been wet shaving for about 3 years now, an exclusive cream user until recently. Having read about Mama Bear's soaps, I went that way for my first glycerin shave soap, and was intrigued by descriptions of her Dublin Tweed scent. This is my first review, so here goes... Price: At $8.99 for a 4 oz tub or $6.99 for a convenient 2 oz shave stick. How can you complain? Quality: This is top notch. There is such care that has clearly gone into developing...
Top Bottom