Items by BD1970

Em's Place is one of our online vendors that makes & sells good products but for some reason you just don't hear much about them. So, mainly out of curosity, I purchased a puck of Em's Woodstock scent glycerine shaving soap to try since I've never used it & I'm always on the lookout for another good soap. :rolleyes: So without further ado, let's get down to business: First off, the shipping from Em's was pretty fast. I ordered on Monday & had it in my mailbox by Wednesday afternoon...
I received a lathering bowl made by Sara Bonnyman & sold by Vintage Blades (linky below) from my wife as a Christmas gift. I really like this thing. It has ridges made into the bottom of the bowl that really helps to whip up a lather. That was it's biggest selling point for me. It's pretty heavy/durable & should last a lifetime unless you drop it.The only 2 drawbacks for me are it's size & price. I would prefer something just a tad smaller. I gave it a 10 on price since it was a gift but for...
Old Spice has a new formulation of their classic alcohol based splash on aftershave called Smooth Blast. I ran across it for the first time the other day in Wal Mart & couldn't resist trying it. IMHO, it has the same performance as the rest of the Old Spice line but with a updated, cologne type fragrance. I think it smells great & works great too if you like alcohol based aftershaves. If you're looking for a splash on aftershave but don't want to smell like 'grandpa'...give it a try. :thumbup:
I bought this soap off Ebay on a whim just because I was curious. I couldn't resist. In short, I like it alot. I got the refill because I don't care for the bowl sets. It fits perfectly in an Old Spice shaving mug (small size, upside down).The refill comes in a plain-jane wrapper...nothing special...but delivery from across the pond was quick. The S&H costs as much as the soap, which I expected!!! If you like a clean, soapy smell that is triple milled, this might be a soap to check out. My...
Top Bottom