Items by Batman9402

Review of Pall Mall Barbers Shaving Products The packaging of this product was great. It came in a nice black box and the containers, Pre and Post Shave with the Shaving cream. Instructions were in the box explaining how to properly use the products. Usually I would say I do not need instructions especially since I have used many products. Simpson’s Cream, TOBS, Proraso, and ETC. In this case though, the instructions were on point in terms of using the product. One Pump from each is all...
Batman9402
1.25 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
Monthly wet shaving box from Wet Shave Club. A fairly new company trying to bring the experience of wet shaving to more people. For the Month of may (each month will be different, this is to expose you to the company) you get a safety razor, badger brush, 2 stirling shave soaps, two 5 pack of blades, and styptic matches. The razor brand i cannot know the brand due to no name, but they plan on changing the razors to a more known one. brush is a muhle and is almost worth the 20 bucks itself to...
Another review of a Nevermore Body Co product since they now offer shaving soap for us to enjoy called two face. First off the soap comes squared due to being molded by the packaging it seems but not to worry. Thats where a cheese grater and my new 50 cent shaving mug come into play. After shaving it down into the mug and setting it up, prepared me new b&b brush and new g12 scuttle to try out this George - Musk & Rosewood scented shave soap. First the lathering was very easy and...
Stumbled upon this company while searching for pumpkin products. After Checking the website i contacted the owner Jennifer with some questions which she responded right away so i placed an order. I ordered the Jack O Lantern Aftershave and pre shave oil in Pumpkin Whiskey. Other Goodies i got in the box was Spicy Pumpkin Shave Jelly, Whiskey Cologne and Whiskey Lip Balm. Now my wife got to the box before i did but when i came home she said you have to smell your new products. WOW the smell...
Top Bottom