Items by Augustiner

Augustiner
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
One of the classic American barbershop products. Product must be shaken immediately before use to mix in the oil. It has a simple ingredient list and leaves your hair smooth and well-groomed with a nice shine. It has a powdery barbershop scent.
I'm a big fan of Booster products. The value is probably unmatched by any other grooming company. The products are all of the highest quality and yet are almost dirt cheap. You get a monstrous amount of every product. For example, you get 450 ml of this hair cream! That's a ridiculous amount for only $9 (current U.S. supplier price). Considering you only need to use about a "dab" daily, that will last you a long time. This product is comparable to Wildroot. As the name says, it...
This is a great hair groom which I just recently rediscovered while I've been on a recent kick exploring hair tonics. I've been wanting to try them because I want to use a thinner product on my hair so it won't be weighed down so much and will look more natural but still groomed. Also, for a hair tonic I want it to eliminates all fly-aways and give a good shine. Protein 29 liquid hair groom is the best hair tonic I have found to deliver all these. Like most if not all hair tonics, Protein...
One word about this stuff....WOW Price: $6.95 for a good size 13 oz. tub is a fantastic deal Quality: High Lucky Tiger Quality, this barbershop brand has been around since 1935 for a reason Moisturizing: This is where the produkt separates itself from the pack as it leaves my face soft and then some all day Scent: Fresh lemon scent, like a tub of frosting Efficacy: Very rich formula and outstanding efficacy, this is the ONLY product I have ever used that has substantially...
Price: Only $1.50 for a bottle at Dollar General Quality: High, for the price. Ingredients are as basic as it gets...only mineral oil and scent Moisturizing: Weightless moisture to hair and scalp. Jockey Club has same ingredients as old Vaseline hair tonic and "checks dry scalp" Scent: Spicy lavender, very good. Smells good when used alongside Aqua Velva Ice Blue. They also make another scent called "Maderas" which I have ordered and is on it's way. Efficacy: One of the most...
Top Bottom