Items by atlguitfiddle

As part of a recent order from drugstore.com, I decided to add something that looked interesting...EO Lavender Shave Foam. I have used several EO products in the past (hand soap, shampoo), and I've been nothing but pleased with them...my experience with the Shave Foam has been confusing, to say the least. Let me tell you why, point by point, if you'll allow it. Price: the shave foam isn't the cheapest product on the block, but it certainly isn't the most expensive...very little of this...
In the past, when I have felt the urge to freeze my face into oblivion, I have reached for Tryphon's Permafrost soap. Nothing has ever come close to matching its mentholated slap in the face. Until now. A few weeks back, inspired by a thread on tallow based soaps, I ordered a few tubs of cream from My Time Bath & Body. I didn't really know what to expect but, at $9 for a huge tub, I wasn't too concerned. Jean (the artist who makes the cream) e-mailed me about the menthol cream and...
I obtained a tub of Permafrost from another B&B member, prompted only by my morbid curiosity in the "ultimate mentholated experience." I was, however, skeptical until the day I tried it. Now, I know what cold is! The only mentholated shave products I have ever used are Proraso, both the cream and ASB. As far as coolness goes, this stuff really kicks Proraso out of the ring. From the second I put it on my face, I could feel it going to work. The feeling only got more intense with each...
Top Bottom