Items by americanarmsdealer

americanarmsdealer
0.78 star(s) 18 ratings
Views
Reviews
I've been using a 1 oz sample that was PIF'd to me from Nemo for the past 3 days, and have been extremely pleased with the results. The sample was pretty soft when I received it, and was easy to press fit into the bottom of a medium sized plastic ramiken I stole from the kitchen. After the 1st use, I noticed the soap hardened up, and it appears it will last a while. The Kabinett has what most would probably call a strong scent, but personally, I tend to like strongly scented shaving...
americanarmsdealer
1.33 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
PRICE:About what would be expected for a quality blade. On par with other offerings of this caliber. Gave the Treets an 8 in this category. QUALITY:Appearance-wise, which is what I personally rate in this category, the Treets do pretty good. The print on the blades seems to be good and sharp, and they actually used the Treet logo over "Classic" in script that matches what is on the rest of the packaging. Very classy, in my estimation! For those of you that allow glue on blades to be...
americanarmsdealer
0.25 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
PRICE:Seems to be about what one would expect from a middle of the road offering from Lord, earning an 8 from me in this category QUALITY:Appearance-wise, nothing to write home about, but we're not really looking for a beauty pageant winner, are we? No fireworks as far as logos or special fonts printed on the blades, simply "BIG BEN" over "SUPER STAINLESS". Not the sharpest blade print I've witnessed, but certainly better than some, so I gave the Big Bens an 8 in this category, as well...
americanarmsdealer
1.20 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
PRICESeems to be about on par with many other middle of the road blades on the market. You won't cry about throwing your money away if these happen to not work out for you, so I rated this at a 7. QUALITY:Appearance-wise, these seem to be about average when compared to some other blades I've handled thus far. For those of you that hate glue on the blade, these have 4 smallish spots, one in each quarter of the blade on one side. Nothing special about the print on the blades themselves...
Top Bottom