Items by _JP_

_JP_
0.56 star(s) 45 ratings
Views
Reviews
Good Old Spice! One of the main stays of the after shave market, a product that has been around since 1938 and still going strong today. This is a very original scent that truly reflects the name of the product, spicy, somewhat pungent, and not at all flowery. While some think it's an "old man's" smell, it is gaining popularity with the teens and twenty-somethings today. Packaged in a distinctive, easily recognized bottle. It was Mom's favorite, so that's why I grew up with it. Oh, about...
This is one of the two free creams that I received from the exclusive Badger & Blade promotion that Derby did here. It came in the mail an hour ago and had to try it out. As luck would have it, I had not shaved yet today so I didn't have to wait to see what this new product is like. I decided that both creams "felt" alike when I opened the tubes, so I decided to do a half-and-half shave with the Normal scent on the left side of my face and the Lavender on the right. Both creams performed...
This is one of the two free creams that I received from the exclusive Badger & Blade promotion that Derby did here. It came in the mail an hour ago and had to try it out. As luck would have it, I had not shaved yet today so I didn't have to wait to see what this new product is like. I decided that both creams "felt" alike when I opened the tubes, so I decided to do a half-and-half shave with the Normal scent on the left side of my face and the Lavender on the right. Both creams performed...
Top Bottom