What's new

Art of shaving Sandalwood, Lemon, and Lavender

Item Description

proxy.php

I've been using these for a while, and although I ended up with all three of them, I use lavender almost exclusively (this is my third vial). I find lavender and sandalwood absolutely intoxicating, so much so that they have spoiiled other renditions of those scents for me. Their moisturizing capability is also unrivaled among all others I have tried so far.

The only downside for me is the price ($38 for 122 ml), and the fact that, because it contains vitamin C, it tends to sting a bit when you've got razor burn. Unlike alcohol, which evaporates, the vitamin C sticks around for a long time. I don't find this too painful unless I've really given myself a good scraping, but others might not enjoy that.

Bottom line, I haven't found anything I enjoy wearing, feeling, and smelling more than this.

Latest reviews

Pros: Scent, moisturizing Properties, longevity
Cons: Price
Fantastic product for winter or those with dry skin. Very expensive but it does seem ton last. The best I've tried so far as far moisturizing.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
The Art of Shaving lavender aftershave was the first of the higher end products I tried when I jumped into wet shaving. It is a heavy balm and is good for the winter months.
Since I started using other products I am going to keep the AOS lavender in my rotation for the winter. It keeps the skin from drying out in the cold. The lavender is the traditional lavender scent like other products. I recommend.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)