What's new

Art of Shaving Hydrosol Rose Water

Pros: outstanding fragrance
Cons: a little pricey for 3 plus oz.
as the badger wrangler stated in the above review, this stuff smells absolutely fantastic (warm or chilled) i have tried both. a beautiful hydrosol and a real class act. by the way, my wife also hates the smell.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
0.00 star(s)
I actually got the idea to go to my health food store(Whole Foods) and bought some distilled rose water and put it an old spray bottle I cleaned out. Guess what I spent $6.00 on the rose water. Works the same but cheaper
love this product
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
This is a nice product from AOS. Like the gentleman from Texas suggested, stick this product in the fridge and give yourself a nice spritz after a good (or bad) shave or after the shower or after a long day of work. I wouldn't use this exclusively as an ASB, but is great to spray on right after a shave and let it dry before you apply the asb. Sometimes I will spray this on a cold wet towel, before applying it to my face after a nice shave. It's a good accent to have in your arsenal if you don't mind a lightly rose scented product.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
i love this stuff. great before your AS. even better when cooled.
I have really enjoyed using this one. I even tried what the directions on the bottle said and put it in the ol' fridge, that hits the spot. I apply this just before my after shave balm. It is also refreshing on a hot Texas day, I will squirt my whole face down and it really helps cool you off and is a great skin toner.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I have very high regard for this stuff. It smells exactly like the heirloom roses in my backyard garden, and spraying a bit of this on absolutely brings me back there. This is not a sweet chemical smell or a perfumed odor, it is 100% roses. My wife dislikes this scent on me, which is too bad because I'd love to use it every day. After an especially bad shave, a few sprays of this on my face removes razor burn almost immediately, and replaces the burn with a fresh-from-the-rose-garden smell. It has a tiny bit of toning and moisturizing effect as well, although primarily it's just for effect. The scent doesn't last long, so it's not much of a cologne, but you will smell rosy for a bit after you apply. I feel very much the well-groomed gentleman when I use this product.
Top Bottom