What's new

Armani Mania

Well usually the ASB from companies like ARMANI, DIOR, BOSS etc (always according to my opinion) are mostly brand and perfume without very much good moisturizing properties like the other famous brands that are discussed here.
Last winter my friend went to an Armani Christmas party here in Seoul, and at the door she was given a swag bag which included a small tube (15 ml) of the Armani Mania after shave balm. I used nearly the whole tube, and was quite satisfied on several levels. The moisturizing was very good, and there is no alcohol in the balm. This is a big plus for me. However, I found the scent to be quite strong and lasted nearly the whole day (which could be good.) That is not to say that the scent is bad. I could easily see many people enjoying the scent, as did I for awhile, but after moving to a more subdued after shave balm (Burberry Weekend) I had a hard time going back to the Armani.

I think the quality is very good. But, as I rarely get razor burn I don't feel ready to comment on whether or not this product fights razor burn. But, I do know that it is a top notch moisturizer. I also cannot comment on the price, as this was a gift, but I am certain it is not cheap. It's Armani after all.

I would not advise for or against this after shave balm. As far as products go it's great quality. The deciding factor for me was the scent. If you smell it and like it you won't be disappointed. If you don't like the smell, don't bother.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)