What's new

Aqua Velva Ice Balm

Item Description

Note: this is not the AV Ice Blue Conditioning A-S (which comes in a similar bottle, and has alcohol)

Price: same as other drugstore alcohol-free balms.

Scent: love the scent, very fresh and citrusy; this balm has its own scent, different from the other AV splashes. :thumbup:

Moisturizing: in my opinion, it is one of the 2 most moisturizing balms among drugstore offerings (the other one being RSC Balm).
It leaves my skin nice and healthy, thanks to the Castor Oil, Shea Butter, and Marine Extracts.:thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Soothing: really soothing, even if it does not have the usual soothing ingredients (chamomille, allantoin, witch hazel, etc.)

Cooling: not as cooling as the splashes, because there is no menthol, but still very refreshing.

Ok, go buy some now !

DISCUSS HERE

Latest reviews

This stuff rules. Not greasy like other balms. Smooths right in, leaves my face nice and soft. I don't get really bad razor burn, but sometimes my neck is irritated, this stuff makes it go away quick. I love the scent too. Reminds me of Clubman by Truefitt and Hill. Sort of oceanic and sporty at the same time. The scent is pretty strong, don't even really need a separate EDT with this one. Goes on nice after AV Ice Blue too. Grab some while you can, I hear it's going the way of the dinosaurs. Definintely worth having around.

-Mason
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
This stuff is great & I put it on par with another inexpensive balm from Brut. Both under $5.00:001_smile
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I concur. This stuff is great as a stand alone balm or mixes well with aftershaves. Can't beat it.

Item information

Added by
rafikz
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from rafikz

Top Bottom