What's new

Aphrodite Soap

Item Description

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.....I am a giant nerd. Thanks to my father the history teacher I have a love of mythology and history, sometimes my interests bleed together and you end up with a mythological goddess on your shaving soap. Aphrodite is pretty straight forward, I used the traditional offerings of the cult of Aphrodite and made a fruity and floral fragrance that is a perfect summer soap for men and women.

When used with a quality shaving brush Dr. Jon's whips up a thick, creamy lather that allows your razor to gently glide across the skin while removing hair. Our unique formula provides plenty of cushion and slickness to help prevent against irritation and nicks.

All of our shaving soap is made with natural vegan ingredients including an abundance of luxury conditioning oils to help keep your skin healthy and moisturized. We don't want to just help you have a great shave, we want to help you have a great face!

Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Essential/Fragrance Oils.

Latest reviews

Pros: lather, slickness
Cons: scent
The jury's still out on the scent for this. I suppose I could get used to this sweet, florally soap, but do I want to try? Beyond that, this is a real performer. It produces a wonderfully thick lather (even without a high quality brush, I used a VDH boar) that allows my razor to glide effortlessly across my face and head. No tears, which is a plus since I'm a head shaver and rinses without leaving a dry, tight feeling. I'll be trying some more traditional scents from this artisan.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)