What's new

AOS Gel

This is my favorite aftershave balm. I traditionally use splashes but on occasion will want a little more help for my face. This stuff works very well. It absorbs quickly and provides nice moisture without being too heavy. It is expensive but a bottle will last quite some time. I only use about 3 pumps after each shave, so the bottle will last several months.

If you're looking for a nice, light, unscented balm then you should definitely check this one out.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
(From AOS) The Art of Shaving After-Shave Gel soothes, refreshes and regenerates the skin after shaving. Enriched with algae and herbal extracts, it hydrates, tightens pores and maintains healthy skin. After-Shave Gel is recommended for normal to oily skin and for application during humid summer months. Antiseptic and alcohol-free.

Some days I just want a simple no fuss finish. I have dry skin and always need something. I tried the AOS balm and found it too oily. All three scents are favorites of mine – honest and well done. The scent is more powerful and last longer in the balm than the gel, which was a disappointment. Someone will have to be kissing close to smell this one. This is ideal in the office.

No antiseptic? If you are used to the sting of alcohol or tightening of hazel you are not going to get it here. The good news is my skin is better for it after a month of daily use. There is a minute of slight burn, but that fades with redness. The gel is thick (a tad thicker than skin food – the same as Nancy Boy) and has to be spread across the skin. Unlike Nancy Boy it does not finish sticky, which is a rare thing for aloe based AS.

This gel is a workhorse summer sort of product. I reach for it often. It is not a great value, but I still like it. Lemon is my favorite.:thumbup:
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)