Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
What a great surprise this was when I saw it in the enormous package of stuff I received this week. I think it was the first product that I tried on that evening. I put it to the real test this morning after a shave, and I could just imagine how it would feel if I were to shave with a menthol cream like Ingram, because as it is, I used a regular unmentholated soap called Kruidvat, and did this gel ever give me a delightful, cooling, and fresh feeling. It's completely naturally made, without any garbage in it to cause irritation, or other skin disorders.

Jeff
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I'm speechless - I had just torn my face apart with a poor quality Injector blade and was basically dreading the rest of the day. Used this stuff for the first time and it immediately quelled the razor burn and provided a strong cooling sensation. Post-shave my face feels smooth, moisturized and totally irritation free. I only used the tiniest amount too cause I was in a rush to get it on my face and found I hadn't properly punctured the seal in the cap. Nice, pleasant scent. Absolutely incredible stuff.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Based on the reviews here I ordered some. After a nice shave, with hardly any irritation / burn, I put it on. My face burned. I guess one of the ingredients does not agree with my face. Too bad, I really like the smell.
So try this one to see if it works for you.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)