What's new

Anherb aftershave conditioner

Item Description

Great stuff in a good sized bottle. Really works well after a close shave. The Menthol give a pleasant tingle which fades quickly.

Ingredients: Aloevera, Menthol, Alum, Olivem400.

Brian

Latest reviews

The only place I've seen this is Shaving Essentials - I went for their combo pack (this conditioner and the gel, which seems to have much less scent), which is pretty inexpensive.

I just love this aftershave - it gives a nice tingling blast of menthol but it's also amazingly soothing and moisturizing. A little bit goes a long way and it leaves the skin very soft. I find the smell quite pleasant, although it does last quite a while and would probably fight with most colognes. A great followup for an evening shave. I found it a nice match for Spieck shaving cream - both are spicy and herbal, but light.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
If it were not for the scent this would be my favorite aftershave.
It is very soothing with a little menthol chill.
Leaves my skin feeling great.
The trouble is this stuff smells like vanilla flavored mayonaise and the scent stays with you for a while.
This stuff works pretty well, and it has a very nice cooling sensation. But while on my way to work after using it, I couldn't get the scent out of my nose. To the point where it started to physically make me nauseous. The other fun thing was that the scent stayed with me ALL day long.

When I got home that night, I walked into my bathroom, grabbed the product, and promptly threw it out. End of story.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
2.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
madmedic
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from madmedic

• 11C (Open Comb)
    11C as the short handle version and 12C is the long handle version...
Top Bottom