What's new

Angelo Gori & Figlo Shave Soap

I don't agree with the original reviewer's rating of this soap - this *** soap is even worse!
I don't know who is using this what?, soap?, for whatever purpose, but this is definitely not a shaving product, it's impossible to build a stable lather, but the resulting slurry at least has absolutely no lubricating- or moisturizing qualities. I didn't wanted to give it up immediately when testing the soap and was constantly trying to re-lather in-between single razor strokes which turned out to be a mistake - terribly uncomfortable shave, stubbles left, bad, bad razor burn.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Lather
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
As far as I can see that is exactly the same as Concord shave soap. Exact same logo pressed into the soap too. Exact same experience as well.
displayimage.php

Ingredients...
displayimage.php

Opened....
displayimage.php

Other Side...
displayimage.php

Lathered...
displayimage.php

Well with that shown, look at the lathered soap picture.... Notice how airy the lather is, and how dry the brush is? The lather from this soap is simply terible, as is the shave. All in all, not much to talk about as it is just (in my opinion) a god awful soap. Not only does it smell medeocre, work terribly, lather poorly, and dry out immediatly, but it is also quite expensive. One cake of this soap is $5, however it is only a 50gr. cake of soap... which is MIGHTY tiny... Take a look at it compared to a bowl of QED soap...

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Rating Scale – Each Quality from 0-2 (2 being best)

Price – 0
Quality – 0
Scent – 1
Efficacy – 0
Moisturizing properties – 2

Total – 3 out of 10
Top Bottom