What's new

American Crew Tea Tree Balancing Shampoo

I've been using this shampoo along with the tea tree conditioner for a few months now and it has done wonders for my dry scalp. The scent is a little different, but it grew on me after a week or two and I really like it now. Overall a great product and along with the conditioner I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry scalp issues.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Man I like this stuff. American Crew is under-appreciated, and its very limited fragrance line has been stomped on mercilessly by basenoters. But this shampoo is really good. Beautiful scent, and a really soft lather that doesn't leave my hair feeling dried out in the least. I particularly like the classy, minimalist brown bottle packaging. It's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for here. Forgo the cheap stuff for this.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
I use both the daily moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and I really like them :thumbup:
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
A couple hair cuts ago, my barber recommend that I try this. I've always had trouble with dry skin and it has had an effect on my scalp. After suggesting I wash with this, then follow with the Tea Tree Calming Condition, my hair and scalp have been 100x better. My hair looks healthy and no dandruff or anything.

The scent is definitely different than the original American Crew Daily shampoo. But it's good. I didn't like it at first, but now I love it. I'm not really a fan of tea tree, but I really like this.

Here are some of the ingredients that help:

Tea Tree Oil- Serves as an antiseptic and cleansing agent and helps to heal scalp issues.

Nettle Extract- A nourishing tonic that stimulates circulation of the scalp.

Irish Moss Extract- Soothes irritations and nourishes hair and scalp.

Black Tea Extract- A protective antioxidant that has topical anti-inflammatory benefits.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)