What's new

Alba Botanical Very Emollient Cream Shave - Aloe Mint

Pros: Very smooth shave, and inexpensive compared to other products of equal or less in size.
Cons: Does not lather.
I like to have shave creams that actually lather. This does not. However, this product does give a great shave.
This is the product I bought and Whole Foods offered two additional Alba Botanical Very Emollient Cream Shave creams. They were; Mango Vanilla and Unscented. Also, the web site: http://www.albabotanica.com, includes two additional creams; Coconut Lime and Hawaiian Cream Shave - Rejuvenating Papaya Mango.
This product feels great on your face with a strong cooling effect, with not much fragrance.
You don't need much, just like the standard creams available online and in retail chains.
I am going to experiment with this product, because I believe this could be a great pre-shave cream, for those of us who prefer lathering creams. I will submit this product as a pre-shave review in the next three days.
I prefer to use Proraso; however, this Alba Botanica has given me my smoothest and most comfortable shave.
I think if my experiment, using this as a pre-shave works, it would be a good replacement for Proraso pre-shave cream. I think the charge this product gives your face would be equal to the Proraso.
Back to when I used canned shave cream, I would run out and use my wife's stuff. I believe this would be great for your wife or favorite girl to use on their legs.
This product is a hand applied cream only. Brush does not create any lather.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)