What's new

Alacaldo Glacier

It's a great refreshing product for hot summer days but it's not the greatest mentholated after shave.
In fact it is use in the Caribbean as an all purpose lotion, even to clean windows.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
1.00 star(s)
Great Review. Suggestion for the Mods - can they change the title so that it's under the correct name "Alcolado Glacial"?

Not to be pedant, but it would be easier if someone does a search for it.
I'm in love with this stuff. I got it online last summer and it quickly became a favorite. The scent is not strong, so it can be used liberally without fear of clearing the room.
It's cheap enough to be used as a body splash. Give it a try on a sultry summer day.
Freezy goodness!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
1.00 star(s)
If you like your face frozen and menthol is one of your favorite fragrances then you are definitely going to love this stuff. Imported from Curacao and sold primarily at Caribbean food stores and outlets (and online) this is a cheapo way to satisfy those needs. Putting this bottle next to Skin Bracer I could not tell the difference however, it has much more menthol then Skin Bracer and longer lasting. The ingredients are alcohol,menthol,fragrance and water. I imagine there are other products that have even more cooling then Alcolado Glacier but you can't beat the price. I paid $3.99 for a 8.4 oz bottle + shipping and it came to $10.60(Priority Mail) . So there you have it just a great product.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)