What's new

After Shave Lotion/Balm - Sea Buckthorn

Pros: Moisturizing, soothing, fragrance
Cons: None
Mühle’s Sea Buckthorn aftershave lotion/balm is an extraordinary new product rich with the extracts of Sea Buckthorn fruit, Marigold, Coneflower leaf and Rosemary. It contains Avocado oil, Soybean oil, Witch Hazel distillate, Aloe Vera gel, Glycerin and Echinacea. With fine fragrance notes, Mühle aftershave balm includes minerals and trace elements that nourish and refresh the skin and the senses. The sea buckthorn extract, obtained from the fruit of plants in the German Baltic region, is rich in valuable vitamin C and antioxidants.
The balm is soothing, refreshing and highly moisturizing. It has the consistency of a fine lotion, and the moisturizing effects can be felt until the next day’s shave. It is completely non-oily and non-greasy, and it has a delicious scent that happily lingers a short time. For those who have had the pleasure of using Mühle’s shaving soaps and creams, you will know the scent—a favorite with the ladies.
This is a truly exceptional product and hands-down the finest aftershave balm I have ever used. I have never found a product that moisturizes better, and only two drops are all that are needed.
Mühle Aftershave lotion sooths and refresh my skin and senses. The sea buckthorn extract is obtained from the fruit of plants found in the German Baltic Sea region.
INGREDIENTS:
Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Aloe Vera Gel, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Avocado) Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Echinacea, Coneflower Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Distillate, Rosemary Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Menthol, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)