What's new

Adidas Deep Energy

Pros: Cheap and effective. Smells great
Cons: none
This is a very underrated AS. I got mine at the local drug store and due to the cheap price decided to check it out. It smells great and SWMBO also likes the scent. There is a bit of a sting as it is alcohol based, but not as much as with Brut for example. The AS also provides a fair amount of moisturizing and this makes it a great product for humid summer days when a balm would be too much. My face remains comfortable all day and the scent while initially strong, becomes fainter and pleasant. Highly recommended!!!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
I have always preferred scents that were more on the woodsy side than the light, citrusy side. Therefore, I have stayed away from the Adidas line of fragrances. That being said, I love Adidas Deep Energy!

It has a much more mature scent to it when compared to the other "sporty" Adidas scents. Deep Energy strikes me as more "manly," with shades of woodiness, warm leather, and a hint of spice. The scent sticks with me all day. I often rest my chin on my hand when thinking, and I always get that wonderful whiff of my aftershave, even after multiple washes of my hands.

As an alcohol-based splash, it does have mild sting, but again, it is mild. It contains several moisturizers, aloe, menthol, and witch hazel, so it does a great job soothing my neck.

All in all, this is my favorite aftershave. It is more mature than the typical modern, sporty aftershaves, but does not have the old man nature of Old Spice or Aqua Velva. And my wife loves it.

At $6, it is a steal. Do yourself a favor a go get some. I found it at Kroger, my local grocery store.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)