What's new

Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa

Ok. You know the routine. Citrus, aromatic spices, woods and leather, in that order.

Expensive, unsurpassed quality, fancy box and bottle, honest/natural scent, as complex as life, lasts all day and into the night, comes with a precision atomizer.

This may be my favorite scent, it is the finest cologne in my cabinet. People comments on this one. Even if they don't say anything, I notice that they notice.

I read this is the more masculine of the AdP colonias.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
There is something about this cologne... I can't stop sniffing at it.

Obviously it didn't get a 10 for price, this stuff is a little pricey. However, I find that this stuff is so distinct, it won't be an issue for anyone that's considering to purchase it anyway.

Packaging is decent. Bottle comes in a orange cardboard sleeve that the bottle fits snug in. Looks cool on the counter.

Scent-- :thumbup1: . I can't get enough of this stuff. It is a citrus based cologne, which makes it a fresh scent to wear during the warmer months. I also sense a light touch of cinnamon.. I think the two different scents together create something very masculine and distinct. This cologne smells different than everything else I own. It's a favorite now, no doubt about it.

Complexity is good. It changes very little once on the skin. Staying power is excellent. Atomizer is very good, evenly distributes a fine, even mist of this man juice.

Overall, this cologne is a winner, at least in my book. I am very glad that I recently had the opportunity to test smell this frag at a major department store. What is better is that I have now acquired this stuff and it's my own :biggrin1:. It may not work for everyone, but it's one of the best citrus colognes I have yet to encounter.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)