What's new

Acqua di Parma Cipresso di Toscana

Acqua di parma Cipresso di Toscana

Top notes are rosemary, basil, grapefruit, sage and petit grain;

middle notes are pine tree, coriander, lavender, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and cardamom;

base notes are cypress, silver pine, patchouli, oakmoss, vetiver and cedar.

Right away I'm getting that strong rosemary I notice in Cool Water and basil which dominate the citrus. Very fresh smelling but close to the skin. After awhile the floral and lavender kick in. The pine is ever present and eventually the other woods show up. This is a nice fragrance and could be used daily and kind of reminds me of a "sport" type scent the farther you are from the scent. It's nice but a pass for me. It's nothing compared to Creed Cypres-Musc and the pine is closer to floor cleaner than to Creed Windsor. I think to enjoy it you would have to add more sprays. I'm pretty sure I would be tired of it after a few wearings. I think it's the patchouli/pine/rosemary that offends here. You can barely smell the vetiver when up close. Creed Bois du Portugal has a better Cedar as well. A more realistic pine would be Creed Epicea. I think narrowing down the notes would help the scent. The people who would like this the most would be into SPORT scents. This is the kind of thing I would smell in the locker-room in the gym.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)