What's new

Acqua Classica Borsari Parma

Item Description

The Acqua Classica Borsari Parma is truly a terrific Italian perfume. It was first introduced by Ludovico Borsari in 1880 and has really remained unchanged over the years: today this wonderful Italian cologne is exactly how it was 130 years ago. Borsari is the TRUE fragrance of the Dukedom of Parma and has been described, by some connoiseurs, as the Italian cologne par excellence. The Acqua Classica has a strong scent of Citrus that gradually evolves into a light, fresh and elegant smell of Sandalwood, Leather and Oak Musk. This unisex perfume sticks around all day long. The packaging is a solid 100 ml glass bottle housed in a blue and white cardboard box. Very simple, very classic, very nice. Its price here in Italy is excellent: € 25 per bottle. Let me repeat it again: € 25 per bottle, a real steal! Unfortunately Borsari is less known than most Italian top shelf colognes, but I think it truly deserves more attention. If you can, get it without hesitation.

Latest reviews

I have the 10 oz. splash...$28 plus $7 shipping...I was really surprised at the quality of such a reasonably priced italian a/s....the 10 oz. has a reduced orofice splash neck...great stuff !
I experience this pretty much as Marco describes it. There is not much to add. This is truly a fine juice. The price is remarkable for a cologne of this quality. The packaging is nice and the bottle is impressive. The scent is initially an honest citrus that has solid longevity. Then come green herbal midnotes with some pepper. The light wood, leather, sometimes grassy, and oakmoss basenotes have great staying power.

Pardon the cellphone photo.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
The Acqua Classica Borsari Parma is truly a terrific Italian perfume. It was first introduced by Ludovico Borsari in 1880 and has really remained unchanged over the years: today this wonderful Italian cologne is exactly how it was 130 years ago. Borsari is the TRUE fragrance of the Dukedom of Parma and has been described, by some connoiseurs, as the Italian cologne par excellence. The Acqua Classica has a strong scent of Citrus that gradually evolves into a light, fresh and elegant smell of Sandalwood, Leather and Oak Musk. This unisex perfume sticks around all day long. The packaging is a solid 100 ml glass bottle housed in a blue and white cardboard box. Very simple, very classic, very nice. Its price here in Italy is excellent: € 25 per bottle. Let me repeat it again: € 25 per bottle, a real steal! Unfortunately Borsari is less known than most Italian top shelf colognes, but I think it truly deserves more attention. If you can, get it without hesitation.

Item information

Added by
Marco
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from Marco

Top Bottom