What's new

Acca Kappa 1869 Vegetable Soap

Price. This Italian weighing 150 gr/5.3 oz is not a cheap bar soap. However, it will surely last for a while.

Quality. To me this is is the overall verdict. It is definitely an upper-class soap from the presentation to the performance. However, for this price? I am sure there are other similar products at a more decent price. Personally, I have very dry skin, and although it is aimed at "all skin types", it lacks that extra moisturising I would be willing to pay for.

Latherability. I am not that obsessed about lather in a body soap. That being said it lathers pretty well, but not like a shaving soap.

Moisturizing. To me this is the biggest caveat. Don't get me wrong. This would be a very good soap for normal skin. But I have very dry skin, and it leaves a tingling sensation when I towel off. However, with a body lotion or cream this is fine. I think it will be nice for the summer.

Scent. It has a nice elegant, traditional and masculine fragrance that does not last long. It could have lasted longer. The good thing is that the subtle scent will not interfer with a body lotion or cream.

Efficacy. Cleans well and refreshes.

Packaging. Comes in a thick light brown cardboard box with gold and black writing. The packaging oozes quality and tradition. The most beautiful packaging I've seen so far for a soap.

Ingredients. Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexine Carboxaldehyde, Limonen, Linalool.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)