What's new

37C

Pros: Efficient
Cons: Zamak
Traded my 34c for this and I think I got the better part of the deal. Smooth and efficient with great balance. It's become a regular driver for me. My only complaint is the zamak head will eventually degrade.
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Close and comfortable shave
Cons: None
I have a tough coarse beard, and I love this razor! It does an outstanding job for me. I have about 40 DE razors, and none of the other razors in my collection does a better job on my face and whiskers than does the Merkur 37C slant razor. I strongly recommend it without reservation!
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
2.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
5.00 star(s)
2.00 star(s)
Pros: Aggressive, effective and smooth shaving.
Cons: Not a daily shaver, due to its aggressiveness. YMMV.
A great aggresive slant razor. It's extremely efficient, but not as smooth as a Feather AS-D2 razor. The handle is great and the razor just comes off with tremendous "horse power" to shave off the toughest beard. I wouldn't use it as a daily driver though, due to its aggressiveness. If you push too hard, you will get razor burn. Just let the blade glide over your skin with its own weight and you'll be pleasantly surprised. This razor is better suited for a growth of at least three or more days. I'm usually a three-pass shaver, in order to achieve a BBS shave. However with this "guillotene," two passes max on the sensitive neck areas is all I can take before I get some good ("bad") razor burn. I love this razor and find that it should be added to everyone's razor collection.
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
2.00 star(s)
User Friendly
2.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Efficient, easy angle, good weight
Cons: None so far
Such an efficient shave without feeling aggressive. I could have easily stopped sfter 2 passes but did a third. Great razor at a great price!
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
5.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)