What's new

26C

Pros: Heavy handle
Good grip, not slippery
Cons: The open-comb head is clunky and massive
The handle feels like a plumber's fitting in the hand, really no finesse in knurling it
The head's that come with it are scratched, spotty plated, sometimes corroded
I was eagerly awaiting this exotic piece, or it's totally chrome 24c brother.

When I got it, I was impressed. However, when I unscrewed it, it immediately felt wrong. And it was - threadpost was not totally covered with chrome, and it also looked like it's corroding. Whe contacting the vendor for a replacement head, they said all Parker open-comb stock chrome coating is scratched, and even the best looking head was really not looking good. The chrome on the head and on the handle is really not the same, and in both cases sub-par, no matter the price.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Adjustability
1.00 star(s)
User Friendly
1.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
4.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Easy to grip, well made handle with mild yet efficient OC
Cons: The angle can be initially hard to find
This was my first open comb experience and a good one it was! Once the proper angle was found, the parker was as efficient as a lawnmower plowing through dry grass. The handle was easy to grip and the balance seemed spot on. I was extremely pleased with this product and look forward to many more nice shaves,
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
2.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
Pros: nice weight, good grip and looks great
Cons: unique threads so can't mix n match
If blade angle isn't right, then you will feel some scratching. But on my 3rd shave with this I found the magic angle and I got one of my closest shaves ever!
I had to keep checking the spots I just shaved to make sure I was actually cutting hair!
so smooth and close with the right technique!
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
3.00 star(s)
4.00 star(s)
Pros: weight, long handle
Cons: 3 pc design
Nice, moderate razor with a handle appropriate for my large hands. Came with shark blades which I haven't tried yet. It did a remarkable job on some of the difficult spots, particularly on my head. Being a 3pc blade replacement is a bit of a job, as opposed to the TTO's, but overall great weight, quality and ease of use.
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
2.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)