Rick Sparks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad it finally got done. Check your User CP and look under social groups or click the link on my sig line.
    Rick, I put your name on the list back when....I will re submit it ad then question why it has not been done or rather why it has not appeared. The list shows all have been taken care of. I will contact the fellow who takes care of it. Let's see what happens.
    Ray
    I recently purchased a 1974 Gillette Super Adjustable (Black Beauty) from this gentleman via "The Mall". As this was the very same model and year of razor with which I learned to shave so many years ago, the purchase has particular sentimental value to me.

Not only was the razor better than described, but it arrived in a very timely manner.

Thank you, sir, for being willing to part with this razor and for a very favorable business transaction.

I would not hesitate to do business with this gentleman in the future.
    Rick, As soon as you have a Vets tag or Active Duty tag you will be accepted into the group. I will put your name on the list for a Vet Tag. This will take a few days to be placed on you scribe line.
    Cheers, Ray
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom