mantic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey Mark!!!

Just dropping a line to tell ya to stay strong buddy
    (obviously meaning I checked your blog)
    Hope your feeling better and I am sure the whole shaving community is wishing you well
    Be strong bud,
    Josh
    I just want to say thank you. Your video series is very helpful, funny and a good start for all beginners (and advanced too). Thank you for teaching me for the good way of wet shaving via youtube.
    Your videos have helped me tremendously and I truly appreciate it. The very day that I bought my badger brush I started watching your videos and I have returned to them many times since for advice. Had it not been for B & B and your videos, I would have been so overwhelmed by the various tools of wetshaving that I might have returned to cartridges before even discovering the wonder that is wetshaving. Thank you for doing what you do.
    Oh my god!!! that video link i sent you is gonna make me head explode. He just starts moving the razor up and down, up and down, and then he says he doesn't feel it and it doesn't hurt, it hurts me just to watch him do it =O
    I just wanted to say thank you. I saw your videos recommended several times and finally started watching them today. I watched all of them today! I got an infection from a bad shaving experience. I was ordered by the doctor not to shave until itis cleared up. Thus, I have not shaved in three weeks. Meanwhile, I started researching shaving tips. That is how I stumbled onto the wet shaving universe. I haven't attempted it yet. But I feel a lot more comfortable now thanks to your instructional videos. Keep up the great work!

Blake
    Sup man,
    I added a new album to my page showing and explaining my "laboratory of shaving" muhaha lol, tell me whatcha think =)
    Hey, thanks much for that response, i understand your bogged down with questions, perhaps if your not to busy you could have a video of shaving the sideburns up in the next couple of weeks, if you can squeeze it in that would be great and much appreciated. =) Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom