What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Dug out a tin of Rows of Sharrow, I think the legal required name change is ridiculous, but same great scent.

Glad I found this thread. I'm back into powdered snuff (after years away from occasional use of it) primarily as a method for circumventing a tobacco ban at work that also includes the vape devices I use regularly. Some people who can use it without spitting it out go for small, unnoticeable amounts of moist snuff but even though I chewed Copenhagen for a few years, I just can't do it anymore. With the snuff, I can just take it in the "one-hole" single bathroom near me and get a nicotine blast every hour or so without anybody knowing.

No snuff sources around here, so I ordered from a place in England and despite horror stories of long shipping times, received my stuff in a couple of weeks. Other big bonus is this stuff is what I consider dirt cheap for what you get.

So far, recalling I'd liked the cinnnamon in the past, I got some Wilsons of Sharrow cinnamon, some Silver Dollar cinnamon and some SD Apricot which is my favorite thus far. 5 tins in all.

So, six months from now when I run out, I can peruse this thread for recommendations on other options. I was surprised to see this thread was so huge. Thanks!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Glad I found this thread. I'm back into powdered snuff (after years away from occasional use of it) primarily as a method for circumventing a tobacco ban at work that also includes the vape devices I use regularly. Some people who can use it without spitting it out go for small, unnoticeable amounts of moist snuff but even though I chewed Copenhagen for a few years, I just can't do it anymore. With the snuff, I can just take it in the "one-hole" single bathroom near me and get a nicotine blast every hour or so without anybody knowing.

No snuff sources around here, so I ordered from a place in England and despite horror stories of long shipping times, received my stuff in a couple of weeks. Other big bonus is this stuff is what I consider dirt cheap for what you get.

So far, recalling I'd liked the cinnnamon in the past, I got some Wilsons of Sharrow cinnamon, some Silver Dollar cinnamon and some SD Apricot which is my favorite thus far. 5 tins in all.

So, six months from now when I run out, I can peruse this thread for recommendations on other options. I was surprised to see this thread was so huge. Thanks!

Might look into portion snus. Discrete, no expectorating.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toque SP Extra.

I just received a fresh snuff order and finished the last of my pipe tobacco reserves today. Smoke free from now on :001_smile

Toque rustica bulk bags mixed 50/50 with spanish gem, sp extra and lime toast for my all day snuffs.
25/75 mix for whiskey and honey usa when I want to relax and chill out.

highly recommended, once mixed, original flavor hides rustica well. what a kick!

Have just tried snuff for the 1st time recently, have been loving it and wish i had tried it sooner. Takes a bit of getting used to but it actually helped open up my nasal passages.

Snuff of the day has been a mix of McCrystals Original -strong menthol, light nic

and Dean Swift Workmans Vanilla- not much info about this brand on the internet. excellent snuff sadly discontinued but was lucky enough to find a few tins at a local tobacco shop. Was my 1st time trying a menthol and this stuff is excellent.

Top Bottom