What's new

Received BBS quality shave by none other than the Lord!!

The Lord blessed me today by bestowing upon me a nice clean shave. It was almost as if the L6 just took over and moved my hands for me. May the sputtered edges of the blade contained within never fail!

Anyone else choose the Lord, over say the Merkur or EJ, etc?

Good technique is the key. I can get BBS with my VDH/Weishi (Wife was shopping, I was really bored, impulse buy), but I mostly use Kai blades which seem to make any razor much better.

Never tried the Lord myself. The EJ is a smooth operator, but I have to get a new cap for it.

Nicolas Cage approves
giphy.gif

Never heard of the Lord razor.

Good to hear you got a top notch result with it on your shave and thanks for sharing the blade you used.

I have a Lord L6. It shaves as well for me as any razor I own. But being as the head is zamak i don't think it's a razor that would last a decade or more. Still a terrific bargain though.

I have a Lord L6. It shaves as well for me as any razor I own. But being as the head is zamak i don't think it's a razor that would last a decade or more. Still a terrific bargain though.
Thanks brother. I was more worried about the aluminum handle (threads). Seem okay so far though, but you say the head is suspect?

Thanks brother. I was more worried about the aluminum handle (threads). Seem okay so far though, but you say the head is suspect?

Well I wouldn't say its suspect. Just like any zamak razor once the chrome plating is compromised the metal/zamak will corrode and fail. But that might not happen for years. Still zamak razors generally don't last a lifetime like stainless and brass do. The Lord is still a great razor at a great price though.

Never heard of the Lord razor.

Good to hear you got a top notch result with it on your shave and thanks for sharing the blade you used.

No doubt! I was a Zorrik blade (probably misspelled), but it's out of India I believe. Smooth!!

Top Bottom