What's new

Tobacquisitions- December 2018

It’s been a very good year at work, and I decided to use some of my bonus on something special for myself. A J. Alan blasted tomato!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! Merry Christmas to Micah! Well done sir. That is a gorgeous pipe.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Still not 100 percent convinced it is actually a house pipe. It is smaller than the current issue House Pipes and does not have the figure on the band, but is does say hand made on the bottom. The problem is I do not know what else it could be. It’s substantially larger that an 11s.

proxy.php

Compared to my 317, it’s a monster.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Still not 100 percent convinced it is actually a house pipe. It is smaller than the current issue House Pipes and does not have the figure on the band, but is does say hand made on the bottom. The problem is I do not know what else it could be. It’s substantially larger that an 11s.

proxy.php

Any other markings on it?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Any other markings on it?

On the briar it says Peterson Hand-Made
Made in the Republic of Ireland

One the silver it says Peterson’s Dublin
Sterling Silver

No date hallmark

No other marks

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
On the briar it says Peterson Hand-Made
Made in the Republic of Ireland

One the silver it says Peterson’s Dublin
Sterling Silver

No date hallmark

No other marks

I think it’s a House Pipe. I’ve seen that shape in a smooth, and without other markings, I don’t think there’s anything quite that size in that shape in Peterson’s current lineup. Sweet pipe!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I think it’s a House Pipe. I’ve seen that shape in a smooth, and without other markings, I don’t think there’s anything quite that size in that shape in Peterson’s current lineup. Sweet pipe!

I’ll second that

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
That'll keep you busy for a while...

Probably about as long as it takes the Chief to run 26 miles!

proxy.php

That looks nuts! The Peterson Magnum.

20181213_194757.jpg

Had to pick up. Was at a different B&M and saw these and realized I have not seen the 1# bags on line. Is this now gone except for what's in the wild? Dated 2017

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Picked up a third 14 oz bucket of Hearth & Home Mid-Town series. It is a Christmas gift for the Son in Law. He has quit cigarette smoking Because I have been slowly converting him to pipe smoking. I have to get him own bucket, before he smokes up all of mine. :)

IMG_0037.jpg

Top Bottom