What's new

Aqua Velva Ice Blue

I just picked up this glass bottle over the weekend at rumage sale for .50 cents. How can I figure out how old it is?

Attachments

• AV_travel.jpg
    AV_travel.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
From the label design, that's probably from the 2000s or very shortly before. AV switched to plastic bottles around 2010 IIRC. So it's probably relatively fresh stuff. Should work great.

I just picked up this glass bottle over the weekend at rummage sale for .50 cents. How can I figure out how old it is?

The last time glass was available was probably 2011/12-ish? That looks just like two glass bottles I've bought since 2007.. I have no idea what it looked like before that because I wasn't paying attention until I joined B&B that year.

It looks about the same as the glass bottles they sold some years ago just before discontinuing glass and moving to plastic (that change was more than 5 years ago...but less than 10??)

Maybe someone here bought a big stash to last them a long time but something changed in their life. I still have a few glass bottles of the Velva that I bought as they were about to discontinue them. And then later bought a plastic bottle of AV to "save" all my glass bottles.:crazy::crazy:

Top Bottom