What's new

Frankenrazor ???

@Gerlof, I don't no what you've paid for this razor but the asking price was only €20,-. Hoping that you have talk the price down a bit. If not, and included standard shipping it would ad up to € 26,95 being as little as $ 31,17 US or less. And it came with a wonderful thread as a bonus. Well. Done.

@Gerlof, I don't no what you've paid for this razor but the asking price was only €20,-. Hoping that you have talk the price down a bit. If not, and included standard shipping it would ad up to € 26,95 being as little as $ 31,17 US or less. And it came with a wonderful thread as a bonus. Well. Done.
Hi Dutch neighbour;), I paid 7.50 Euro with shipping 11.45 euro! No neck breaker (-; very interesting. I am surprised how many people has such a knowledge and beautiful razors. Its a nice hidden community!!

Hi Dutch neighbour;), I paid 7.50 Euro with shipping 11.45 euro! No neck breaker (-; very interesting. I am surprised how many people has such a knowledge and beautiful razors. Its a nice hidden community!!

I guess you didn't buy it, but almost stole it. That just ads to the charm of this purchase :a20:

Finally the razor came. Adam I think you saw it well...the top cap has no corner tabs. Conclusion :Franken razor?

Attachments

• 20181016_225044.jpg
    20181016_225044.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • 20181016_225115.jpg
    20181016_225115.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
You have a keen eye, I hadn't noticed the grooves on the baseplate.

Here's my Canadian Goodwill hybrid with a Probak handle. Many of these Goodwill hybrids were sighted over the years, the theory is that Gillette used the remaining handles on their own razors after discontinuing the Probak razor 1936.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Great explanation!!

Yesterday I had a dfs! Something different like the the new improved I used for this week for me that's a real meat eater. He shaved like a Tech, non aggressive. I really love shaving since I throw the disposals away! This razor was smooth with no irritation or blood (-;. It's a shame that the razor can't talk and tell me his stories about early users, and where the top cap is Haha. I am curious how the shave was before. Overall it's one who goes on my rotation! I am happy. Thx to all responders!!

Top Bottom