What's new

Doctor Who - Warning, Spoilers!

I like a Doctor who is not always supremely confident. From "Am I a good man?" to "Do I have the right?" (Actually, quarter of Capaldi's episodes had a degree of doubt.

But that bit of sheer despair did seem out of character.

Two things make up for the kinda lackluster Tardis interior.
One was the reaction from the Doctor upon seeing it.
The other was the opening theme. Much closer to the original than we've had recently, yet modernized in a lot of the right places. Loved it.

Two things make up for the kinda lackluster Tardis interior.
One was the reaction from the Doctor upon seeing it.
The other was the opening theme. Much closer to the original than we've had recently, yet modernized in a lot of the right places. Loved it.

I definitely prefer the new version of the theme.

Again I have to say that I appreciate that (so far) they aren't cramming a social agenda down our throats.

Might want to skip Episode 3 : Rosa
proxy.php

I really don't want them to start doing Quantum Leap.

Quantum Leap was a great show but I'd agree. I'm not too worried because they've had other historical characters on the show before and I've never felt they were going in the Quantum Leap direction. I'm curious to see what they are doing with Rosa Parks. Is Rosa Parks going to be part of a bigger story or are they merely bringing her forward to make a statement about her cause? My fingers are crossed for the former.

Quantum Leap was a great show but I'd agree. I'm not too worried because they've had other historical characters on the show before and I've never felt they were going in the Quantum Leap direction. I'm curious to see what they are doing with Rosa Parks. Is Rosa Parks going to be part of a bigger story or are they merely bringing her forward to make a statement about her cause? My fingers are crossed for the former.
It is Black History Month in UK...

I haven't watched Doctor Who since Baker, so I decided to work my way thru Tennant and a few Smith and Capaldi first. I have DVR'd Whittaker for later viewing. Seems to take me a few episodes to get into each new Doctor.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Watched both episodes again. The only thing I don’t like has been mentioned- the interior of the TARDIS. As to the Doctor, I am seeing elements of previous Doctors, which I think is easing the transition.

Just finished Rosa and I hope this style of story is a one off. A future excon time traveler racist......really?
Also not a fan of the new Tardis and the Mork and Mindy outfit seems odd. I really like the new theme though.

Top Bottom