What's new

Paladin Shop Drop 10/14/18

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Is there a way to tell what was in this drop? I miss the galleries that used to show all the ones that were made available.

We might back-fill those. And we may do more releases with previews. But what we've discovered is that not doing previews and advance announcements seems to open the releases up to broader participation and success.

We might back-fill those. And we may do more releases with previews. But what we've discovered is that not doing previews and advance announcements seems to open the releases up to broader participation and success.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the new approach and, honestly, I have probably benefited by the new approach. For the drops that are missed, I always liked seeing which new fine specimens were released into the wild.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks for the response. I appreciate the new approach and, honestly, I have probably benefited by the new approach. For the drops that are missed, I always liked seeing which new fine specimens were released into the wild.

We've already talked about that and generally agree. I'll take it back up with Cody. Thanks for the feedback.

Here is one to admire that found a new home (not mine). Pretty incredible example of this rod stock.

8A90F092-4915-40D3-9315-3C789CEEAC50.jpeg

Thanks, we've also added a Backroom that currently houses our Barely Seconds.
This is where I found 2 I couldn't live without. Love this addition along with the occassional drops. Keeps me checking frequently and has helped me acquire brushes I would miss in the other drop method. Ken, let me personally thank you for mixing things up !!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
This is where I found 2 I couldn't live without. Love this addition along with the occassional drops. Keeps me checking frequently and has helped me acquire brushes I would miss in the other drop method. Ken, let me personally thank you for mixing things up !!

Thanks for the feedback. That's absolutely what we're trying to do. Create a broader range of opportunities with an objective to achieve better balance. And we're not done yet.

Top Bottom