What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Sir walter raleigh in a custombilt

20180215_175421.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
PS Lux Navy Flake in my F Baki Meerschaum cherrywood.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H

Instagram Famous
3P in the Squire. I was worried that it was too big, but 1st smoke was quite enjoyable. It is a lot bigger than the 80s.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Haunted Bookshop in my Bing's Favorite. This was the third attempt and I still don't understand the hype with this baccy. Must be a bad batch.

Firing up some LBF in my Larrysson birthday pipe, which I believe will henceforth be referred to as "the war hammer". Photographic justification provided below...

20180923_170919.jpg

(Despite its massive size, it is very well balanced and hangs beautifully.)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Appropriately named, Price.

I finished the weekend with pressed light and dark fired in a Savinelli. Some knob creek accompaniment.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Haunted Bookshop in my Bing's Favorite. This was the third attempt and I still don't understand the hype with this baccy. Must be a bad batch.
Write it off to different strokes. Just because you don’t like something that a lot of people do doesn’t make you wrong.

Were you interested in a Meer SJ?

If you’re talking about the stout apple on the bay, I have it saved in my searches. I don’t think I’ll pull the trigger though. I urge anyone with a fat wallet and a penchant for well smoking meerschaums to grab it up.

Speaking of Ser Jacopo...more burley flake in a coral dot apple.

proxy.php

Top Bottom