What's new

Speick of the Devil

Can't decide between this one or lucky tiger.
How would you guys compare them (keeping in mind that lucky tiger contains twice the amount and it's cheaper)?

How would you guys compare them (keeping in mind that lucky tiger contains twice the amount and it's cheaper)?

Lucky Tiger is very nice, but I would get Speick first if I had to choose. It’s great all around and also great for rough shaves.

I use LT and Speick both a couple times each week. You really can’t go wrong with either. I like LT a bit more right after application but Speick a hair more an hour or two later.

The B&B answer is ‘Get both!’ You really should as LT and Speick are two standards IMHO. Both are excellent!

The B&B answer is ‘Get both!’ You really should as LT and Speick are two standards IMHO. Both are excellent!
That's what I ended up doing Lol.
I was going to buy the medicated thayers and either LT or speick, but I ended up dropping thayers and picking up both LT and speick.

Speick has alcohol in it so it provides a bit of a burn - also, the scent is a bit stronger than Lucky Tiger Tonic, which though very nice, fades pretty quickly (like in 5 minutes). I enjoy both and LT is my go-to soother after a rough shave.

Speick really is awesome! I like it much more than lucky tiger. Desn't seem like LT is enough, I've been having to use something else over it.
As good as speick is, Barrister and Mann reserve aftershaves are still the best I've used.
Still glad I picked it up, will always have a bottle of Speick.

Lucky Tiger and Speick for me. Speick if I have to choose one. My technique is good enough now that I really do not need aftershave.

Speick is really nice AS. It really helps sooth the skin after a rough shave. It's my go to in the winter months.

Can anyone describe the scent of Speick? I've been sniffing around this product for awhile. Is there any products that are simular?
MM879

Can anyone describe the scent of Speick? I've been sniffing around this product for awhile. Is there any products that are simular?
MM879
A solid lavender opening with Speick plant extract, some citrus trailing that finish off with a very faint geranium. Less than moderate alcohol burn because it also has witch hazel. It is more of a summer scent to me.

I don’t have a golden nose but the scent profile is pretty cheerful and well put together and post shave care when you have a rough shave is top notch and much better than many big names out there.

If you have any experience with 4711, then Speick smells very close to it. 4711 is more citrus and geranium though.

A solid lavender opening with Speick plant extract, some citrus trailing that finish off with a very faint geranium. Less than moderate alcohol burn because it also has witch hazel. It is more of a summer scent to me.

I don’t have a golden nose but the scent profile is pretty cheerful and well put together and post shave care when you have a rough shave is top notch and much better than many big names out there.

If you have any experience with 4711, then Speick smells very close to it. 4711 is more citrus and geranium though.
Thanks a lot. I do have the 4711 Eau de Cologne and their after shave. I think that I'll take it slow with the Speick and look for a sampler. I sort of have the floral genre covered.

MM879

You need to try Speick if you have not. Odor is pleasant and very light. Has real healing properties. I am not being paid by Speick.

Top Bottom