What's new

kiss my face shaving cream

I really like the Lavender Shea....use it or Cremo to shave my head brushless in the shower. I have used it with a brush in the past.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I've been using the Pomegranate Grapefruit KMF for a while now.
Pros:
- smells great
- reasonable price
- natural ingredients
- very slick and slippery
- rinses easily

Cons:
- never tried it with a brush
- not quite as protective as Lush Prince

Conclusion:
I'll always keep some on hand, nice stuff!

If you are traveling it is easy to find and equal to or a better performer than the other products you may come across.

I picked up the lavender-shea variety in a supermarket over the weekend. I am nearly finished with a tube of Cremo and wanted to try something new for those days where I want to save a little time.
I'd also heard that it works just fine with a brush, and as I found today, it does indeed (I used a synth).
This was a shavette outing, and KMF worked well with it.

KMF works great with a brush, especially a floppy badger brush. Soak the brush for 5-10 minutes in warm water and shake out the excess water. Squirt about 1 tsp of soap into a bowl, add about 1 tsp of water. Use the damp brush to whip up a luxurious lather. If the results are not to your liking, you can either add more soap or more water until you get the proper consistency.

KMF is decent stuff, not top shelf, but punches above its price. I keep a couple on hand for travel, Mint is my favorite. I transfer it into small squeeze bottles and into the Dopp it goes.

Ive tried lavender, green tea bamboo,mint, unscented, and now grapefruit. My wife uses this stuff as well so we’ve tried most. I’d rank grapefruit last because I got sick of smelling that stuff everyday. All the others are pleasant enough for daily use and they all are slick and lather like champs. I need to buy something else to give me a break from grapefruit.

KMF is the first cream I tried because it was the only one I could find. I still keep it on hand because, IMO, it's bullet-proof. It works in hot water or cold water, soft water or hard water, lathers up beautifully with any brush, or you can smear it on your face with your hands. The scents are all pleasant and wash off when the soap rinses off. When I have a failure with some tricky soap, a squirt of KMF saves the day. Its cheap and widely available over the retail counter. The only reason I don't use it every day is ... it's so idiot-proof it's boring.

Exactly. Everyone should have a bottle of KMF for those instances when you need something foolproof. It would get quite boring using it every day, but it would work.

I use the pump for bowl lathering, and find I need to use just a tad more than other creams. However, it's still great value-for-dollar, and an excellent cream in use.

Top Bottom