What's new

El Druida!!

Beautiful handmade brush from Spain!

9C61CC7A-26D3-45C2-BDB4-B6BCE4FC8558.jpeg

Of all the 30+ brushes I own, the El Druida has the nicest handle by far. The proportions, finish and feel are just that bit ahead of the others I have, some of which are from very well known manufacturers and craftsmen. As it happens, the quality of the knot is also excellent, although I believe the El Druida knots vary quite a bit in this regard.

Of all the 30+ brushes I own, the El Druida has the nicest handle by far. The proportions, finish and feel are just that bit ahead of the others I have, some of which are from very well known manufacturers and craftsmen. As it happens, the quality of the knot is also excellent, although I believe the El Druida knots vary quite a bit in this regard.
@Cumberland Sausage Thanks for your thoughts! The handle indeed is a work of art. Elegant and beautiful are the two words that come to mind. The knot is great as well. Not as dense as some others but still has soft tips with a medium backbone. His prices are extremely reasonable compared to other high end brush makers as well. I have already ordered 2 more brushes as I love his work so much!

@Cumberland Sausage Thanks for your thoughts! The handle indeed is a work of art. Elegant and beautiful are the two words that come to mind. The knot is great as well. Not as dense as some others but still has soft tips with a medium backbone. His prices are extremely reasonable compared to other high end brush makers as well. I have already ordered 2 more brushes as I love his work so much!

How would you compare these to the Black Eagle and Black Anvil brushes you recently got?

Top Bottom