What's new

New "Windsor" razor from Above The Tie

Hello Guys,

I want to thank everyone who showed an interest in doing a review of our new Windsor razor.

After some thought I have asked "Kent" to review our newest product. I will packing up a razor for him tomorrow evening.

Again thanks to everyone you offered.

Stan

The Windsor razors will always be polished.

Hello,
I sent two out for reviews so you guys will be more informed to its performance. But I am not satisfied as the tops of the base plate were not polished. So we are correcting that. I know it is an area that is not seen unless dissembled. I suspected many would not like it. If you have seen photos of the limited Bronze sets we released the tops of the base plate was polished and I thought it looked nicer.
However, for those how do not care about an area not seen in use just let me know and we will send yours to you. Trying to be flexible here.
Stan

Hello,
We received the first wave of Windsor razors. However, I am not satisfied as the tops of the base plate were not polished. So we are correcting that. I know it is an area that is not seen unless dissembled. However, if you have seen photos of the limited Bronze sets we released the tops of the base plate was polished and looks nicer.
Below is a photo just to let you know. While the bottom side is polished and looks fine the top half is not. The first plates have already been sent back but the next batch being polished will be correct so the delay should not be more than a week.
I believe you will not only like their performance but will love the new look as well.
Keeping you informed.
Stan

DSCN7095.JPG
DSCN7097.JPG

The First batch of Stainless Windsor Razors were processed today. No longer on back order, you can choose a Windsor with a H plate for heavy beards, R plate for regular beards or the M plate for mild shaving. If variety is what you like check out our Windsor five piece set. Available now at abovethetie.com.
Below are some additional photos.
DSCN7108.JPG

DSCN7102.JPG

Windsor Base plates are now available. Heads will be posted soon as well.
abovethetie.com/collections/windsor-base-plates

Top Bottom