What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

18,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Just getting out of bed! I don't know that I count as an old fogie at 23, but I have a lot of joint issues so I can't do much! Usually I try to get down to the pool where I walk back and forth for about twenty minutes, and then I practice walking up and down the steps in the pool.

Intrigued

3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

12,000+ steps................
proxy.php

An afternoon of nibbling on items from the barbecue interspersed with about an accumulated hour of Rapier Combat with the new guy, in our friends' back yard.

BBQ and Rapier Jul-22-2018-cropped_6747.jpg

After that it was off to the lake for swimming and floating around and chatting for an hour.

Chest, biceps, forearms with weights and Hammer Strength Machines + Core workout. 10 minutes on the elliptical bike to warm up. My wife said I should include 20 minutes of b.s.ing with some friends. :001_302:

One of the guys I am friendly with at the gym is really dedicated. He works out for 2 hours six days a week. He is a youngster, however, at only 65.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Top Bottom