What's new

Starter Kits.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi, on the 29th of June I posted about my heirloom razors that I was going to pass on to my nephews. Today I finalised the starter kits that I am going to include with the razors. Think of this kit times 4, for the 4 nephews. I made them all the same to make it easier for me, the only thing that I have to work out is which razor goes to which nephew. They all get a natural bristle brush, natural alum stone, a tube of Nivea sensitive cream, a tub of Proraso White soap, a blade sampler pack and a bottle of Nivea sensitive aftershave balm. I think that this should set them up if they want to start shaving with these razors. If there is anything else that you think of to add to this starter kit then feel free to chime in.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
A very nice gift, Andrew. What a great set up for their first shave kit.
The only thing I can think of to go with a starter kit is a bit of assistance in using it. Four potential new members for B&B?

Nice starter kits.

Maybe throw in alum blocks since they are also cheap. Might be good to help feedback in their pressure/angle. But your kits are nice as is. Edit - oops saw you included that too. Excellent

I hope that there is enough good juice in your kits to keep the young fellas from growing beards. Nice work Andrew.

I`m using Nivea after shave balm and its great product.

Its very good starter kit and it will last quite some time. I will not add too many things, keep it simple :)

I just did the same thing. My nephew is 17 so I gave him a gillette slim and let him pick out 4 soaps from my collection. He REALLY loved Drunken Goat.

Top Bottom