What's new

What was your toothbrush model of the day

That's great to hear. I use oral b due to the fact my teeth are small. And find a small brush head works for me.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I tried a Bamboo handled toothbrush, environmentally friendly. First use made my gums bleed. Me thinks I used too much pressure.

I went to the same acting school as Jim Carry did here in Canada. He has nice teeth. Sonicare a wise choice.

My wife works for a dentist. We got one of the newest model Sonicare electric toothbrushes. It has a brush for cleaning and two different settings--2-minute clean and deep clean that takes over 3 minutes; another brush for whitening; another for gum care; another for cleaning the tongue. I use each of the brushes once a day and my teeth have never looked better. Hopefully the gum care brush will hold off any periodontal issues that may develop.

For purposes of full disclosure, I am OCD about my teeth. I had braces as a kid and had to have them again as an adult (about 5 to 6 years total braced time). I take excellent care of them as a result and want to have the latest, greatest toothbrush available.

I use an Oral-B electric toothbrush, whatever was their top of the line about 18 months ago. Before this one I used Sonicare for years but I like the Oral-B ones quite a bit better.

I'm still using oral b. I like the manual oral b too with the tongue cleaner on the back. I have electric and manual. I use manual when in a rush for work. The electric does seem to take longer.

I have an Oral B. I’m not sure of the model, but it comes in a mega pack from Costco, so it’s probably not very fancy

Philip's Sonicare 4500 twice a day
Manual toothbrush to clean mouth guard twice a day
Waterpik with water and Listerine in am
Waterpik with water and Periogen in pm
Floss throughout the day

Top Bottom