What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

I used to get complimented on this one every time I wore it. One lady at my school followed me down the hall just to smell, finally asking me what it was. Sadly, I can't find it anywhere. Smelled a bit like Aqua Velva, if I remember correctly...

Not sure where you are located, but in my area Cool Wave aftershave is a stock item at Walmart, CVS, and Meijer.

Burberry touch got me lots of compliments, and the girl I was seeing loved the stuff. Like, nose shoved into my chest love. I recently got The Art of Shaving brand Bourbon and Amber and my mom said it smells amazing. Waiting to see what my coworkers think tomorrow.

Lavanille splash actually. That sticks around for hours. From another man in the office. (small damp meeting room)

MaisonFrancisKurkdjianLumiereNoireHomme400.jpg

Executive Man (Stirling A/S) - my favorite scent and waitresses at Waffle House will fight over who gets to serve you! I know this is a copy of Aventus but I'm not going to spend $300 on a scent, let's face it. I would be very satisfied if Stirling would at least make a cologne version of EM. I have e-mailed them a couple times about it and they said that colognes from them were on the "back burner". So I'm waiting for that $20 (or so) cologne that can pass for Creed and in the meantime dousing myself in the A/S. "Baker Street" has also gotten me a compliment lately. If/when Stirling does colognes I'm sure that EM will be one of the first, along with "Sharp Dressed Man" which is a good copy of GIT. Those I believe are the 2 most popular scents from Stirling so they will probably be first. (Hope Baker Street also?) If anyone agrees with me on this, shoot some e-mails to Stirling and get them moving on it!

I got the most effusive compliments I have ever received today from two different women over the same fragrance:

Armaf Club De Nuit Intense.

One kept saying, "You smell really good. No, I mean, like really REALLY good.".

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

AmouageBeachHutMan.jpg

I went over to my GF's house to hook up a TV and was wearing Beach Hut. After I left she called me to let me know how great that room smelled after I left.

Top Bottom