What's new

INFO! 2018 B&B LE Pipe Special Sign-Up Extension! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad to hear "sales gimmick" in relation to any of the group buys or LE's. This is not what I've experienced here . . . ever. Yeah I'm an ex-mod. But what I've seen is huge investments of time and effort to get things together with zero profit taking.

Probably not the place to argue here. . . But if you feel you have been hard done by in anyway please contact a moderator.
Sorry, I didn’t put that well, I was talking about LE fountain pens out in the commercial world, not any LE pens from various boards or group buys. Certain fountain pen companies are notorious for issuing LE’s of hundreds of pens which belie the term LE.
This will be my first LE pipe, so I certainly wouldn’t suggest it is any sort of gimmick, it appears far from that. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I am so glad you took the time to clear that up. The team here put a ton of effort into what they do. I probably came across a bit harsh and defensive of what we do here. For that I do apologize.

Sorry, I didn’t put that well, I was talking about LE fountain pens out in the commercial world, not any LE pens from various boards or group buys. Certain fountain pen companies are notorious for issuing LE’s of hundreds of pens which belie the term LE.
This will be my first LE pipe, so I certainly wouldn’t suggest it is any sort of gimmick, it appears far from that. Sorry for any confusion.

Lamy pens is a great example of this. LE color al-star 1 of xxx,xxx made next year we’ll slightly change one of our catalog colors again and call it LE.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm glad that we've had a couple more members sign up for this year's LE pipe! Thursday will be the last day to sign up. Last call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom