What's new

Are the Virginia Sheng 2 Band Badger Brush Good Quality?

I've found a pretty cheap Virginia Sheng 26mm Finest Badger and since I love my new 26mm Frank's 2 Band I'm wondering if the Virginia Sheng is any good in comparison?

I have not been disappointed with any of the Virginia Sheng badger knots I have owned. I think you will be happy. When buying bare knots, I have been more satisfied with Virginia Sheng or ACE than with Frank Shaving. YMMV

I have not been disappointed with any of the Virginia Sheng badger knots I have owned. I think you will be happy. When buying bare knots, I have been more satisfied with Virginia Sheng or ACE than with Frank Shaving. YMMV

Thank you!

I have a couple Virginia Sheng 2 bands and am very pleased with them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. Good knots.

not as dense as some other options but i had a good experience with their 2band. Note the price can vary between their ebay and aliexpress store front so check both.

I just discovered they are on Amazon now to. I try not to use the Evil Empire but thats where I found the cheapest price. I might not get it there because its either over a month for normal shipping or $30something for expedited shipping. I'm also looking at some Yaqi's now and another Franks. The franks I think is the same as the one I have now, but a different color handle of course it's more expensive the other two.

not as dense as some other options but i had a good experience with their 2band. Note the price can vary between their ebay and aliexpress store front so check both.

Me too. I have the 24mm and it's really good, soft and a little scrubby. I think it's lost 2, maybe 3 hairs in a month. $22 USD shipped on aliexpress, free shipping was the draw over eBay. They went on promo for $17 just after too, not sure for how long.

Top Bottom