What's new

Finished Wholly Kaw

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
This is very nice soap. I didn't keep perfect track, but I think I'm pretty safe in saying it lasted about 4 months.

I just opened my last jar of MdC and the differences are pretty small. The MdC loads and lathers faster. That's probably not much of an issue for most, but I have tendonitis in the elbow and the faster lather is enjoyable. The minute I save means nothing to me.

The results are very similar. I seem to get a tiny bit more cushion with the MdC - and therefore a few less weepers. But really not enough of a difference to matter. The post shave feel with MdC feels a little cleaner, but again - very small difference.

The MdC cost me $48 with shipping (I ordered two) and they threw in a very nice bar of bath soap (but I don't know that I can count on that next time). It lasts a little over a year.

So obviously the WK is more expensive. I think I paid in the neighborhood of $25. I have not priced a years worth (which would really be best for comparison), but I assume if you order the three tubs at once the shipping will be less.

So I will no doubt be ordering another WK sometime next year. It's nice stuff and the higher price isn't dramatic enough to scare me off.

I am about to finish my puck of WK. I, on the other hand, will probably not reorder from WK. The performance is not to blame for that decision. I would even say WKDM is my best-performing soap. But I just don't like the scent(s) and with so many soaps performing only marginally worse, but far outperforming on scent, I can't in good conscience order more WK no matter how good the performance is.

This is very nice soap. I didn't keep perfect track, but I think I'm pretty safe in saying it lasted about 4 months.

I just opened my last jar of MdC and the differences are pretty small. The MdC loads and lathers faster. That's probably not much of an issue for most, but I have tendonitis in the elbow and the faster lather is enjoyable. The minute I save means nothing to me.

The results are very similar. I seem to get a tiny bit more cushion with the MdC - and therefore a few less weepers. But really not enough of a difference to matter. The post shave feel with MdC feels a little cleaner, but again - very small difference.

The MdC cost me $48 with shipping (I ordered two) and they threw in a very nice bar of bath soap (but I don't know that I can count on that next time). It lasts a little over a year.

So obviously the WK is more expensive. I think I paid in the neighborhood of $25. I have not priced a years worth (which would really be best for comparison), but I assume if you order the three tubs at once the shipping will be less.

So I will no doubt be ordering another WK sometime next year. It's nice stuff and the higher price isn't dramatic enough to scare me off.
On average how may seconds do you spend loading Wholly Kaw?

Top Bottom