What's new

Just received my Black Eagle brushes!!

They are beauties! Beautiful packaging, beautiful handles and silky soft beautiful knots. Can’t wait to put them to the test!! @Mullen88

8CFE15F5-F62E-4EBB-AC9B-6EC0FF5607C8.jpeg
09F532BE-A3C4-43E9-9E34-F4130A353512.jpeg
2B63D4DD-B22D-458C-BE35-7CC644D7B16A.jpeg
1F62B78F-4CA3-4956-9B1A-5F5724F1FF32.jpeg

@Mullen88 Fantastic! Love that Peacock color! Did you get a fan or bulb? 25mm or 28mm? I did a palm lather with both my brushes and the knot can compete with the best of them. Very good and very luxurious knots. The fan reminds me of my current favorite knot by Brad Sears. Blonde Badger tips that are silky smooth and soft with a medium backbone and tips that gel like crazy. Really impressed with the knots. I plan to buy a few more in the future! Love the Peacock color and the African Sunrise. Happy Shaves!!

@Mullen88 Fantastic! Love that Peacock color! Did you get a fan or bulb? 25mm or 28mm? I did a palm lather with both my brushes and the knot can compete with the best of them. Very good and very luxurious knots. The fan reminds me of my current favorite knot by Brad Sears. Blonde Badger tips that are silky smooth and soft with a medium backbone and tips that gel like crazy. Really impressed with the knots. I plan to buy a few more in the future! Love the Peacock color and the African Sunrise. Happy Shaves!!

Bradley is great to deal with as well. Very kind and a member of the wet shaving community. I can't wait for him to have a website. I own an African Sunset and love it. I'm using mine tomorrow. Very soft with nice splay.

@Mullen88 Used the fan this morning and it was fantastic! I would put it right there with Declaration and Brad Sears! Super silky soft blonde badger tips that gel like crazy with a medium to firm backbone and super dense. Very impressed with the knot! Very luxurious! Happy Shaving!!

Last edited:

Are the tips hooked already after one use? I’d love to find a badger knot that forms gel tips but I thought that effect only occurred after a knot was broken in and the tips hooked?

Are the tips hooked already after one use? I’d love to find a badger knot that forms gel tips but I thought that effect only occurred after a knot was broken in and the tips hooked?
In my opinion gel tips are a brush in which the brush tips gel and clump together like the below picture when they are wet and become somewhat gooey and jelly soft!

E49F7A32-21AC-4A34-B9A6-79BD810EFD93.jpeg

@snowman First picture is he top of the knot dry while the second is the knot wet. See how the tips clump together.

93F05FAB-23AF-4E57-908F-DA4DE2423AC3.jpeg
20138585-62EB-4D32-A13E-E00D81D09628.jpeg

Top Bottom